O&O Defrag is a Windows defragmentation utility sold by German software developer O&O Software. It has won several awards by PC journals and magazines, and is certified by Microsoft for all its current NTFS-based operating systems, including Windows 2000, Server 2003, Vista, 7, and 10.
- Homepage: https://www.oo-software.com/
- Download link: https://www.oo-software.com/en/download/archive/index.html?product=OOD20PRO
- Easy to use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals.
- Support Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.
- Improved SSD optimization (Do not defrag your SSD because it will make your SSD easy to bad disk. Instead, use optimize SSD, the program will ask you when you defrag your disk)
- Defragmentation time reduced by up to 40%.
- Defragmentation of locked files.
- Lifetime Performance Statistics.
- O&O DiskCleaner: Free up your storage.
- And more feature.
To get free O&O Defrag Proffessional 20 license, you need to follow these step:
Step 1: Go to promotion page and enter your email address.
Step 2: As proof of registration, you will receive an email containing a link – click on the link to complete the registration. If your email has been used in O&O Software, you will not receive this mail and you go to step 3.
Step 3: Once confirmed, you will be sent registration information (included Name, Firma/ Company, Seriennummer / Serial Number) to activate your product).
- This is a lifetime license for version 20.
- Free 20.x updates are available for this license. If you need to upgrade to upper version, you need to pay the fee.
- License is granted on 1 computer only for home use.
- The program is available with an English interface.
- You can install/reinstall after this offer is over. To do this, save the registration info.